Amerton Farm Ltd is a family run business and our aim is to be able to support local charities and fundraising events where possible.
We receive hundreds of requests each year and it is not possible to respond to all applications individually. If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks of your submission, we regret that your request has been unsuccessful.
Please follow these guidelines:
- Any request must be on headed paper, including the event name, date of event, official address and charity registration number(if applicable). Your request letter should be signed, scanned and then sent as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are a third party or independent, i.e. holding an event on behalf of nominated charities or causes, please provide details allowing us to confirm this, e.g. if a registered charity number is provided and is on the charity’s headed paper.
- Please allow at least 4 weeks for us to process your request, please bear this in mind when sending a request to allow time to receive the donation prior to your event date.
- We are only able to donate one prize in a 12-month period, per organisation/charity.
- If Amerton Farm Ltd, agree to support your charity we will email you a voucher(s), which you need to print off and give to the person(s) who have won the voucher.
- We do not provide cash donations.
- Please be aware that standard vouchers are only valid for 12 months after issuing, we are not able to extend expiry dates, no exceptions.
- All vouchers should be given to Amerton Farm staff to be redeemed on arrival.
- Vouchers can only be used as described and not be exchanged for cash or any other goods or services.
- We unfortunately will only grant help if you follow the guidelines above and we receive a signed letter attached to your original request email.
- Unfortunately, Amerton Farm Ltd, do not now accept requests by post, even if you enclose a stamped addressed envelope nor via social media as all vouchers awarded are now sent out electronically.
Finally, if we agree to help your organisation, we would appreciate it if you could please advertise our business by name and acknowledge receiving our support and sponsorship for your event.