To all staff
We have been working all day trying to sort out standing orders and loans. We are all at breaking point as I am sure you are right now. This is such a worrying time and I did not believe we would ever have to lay staff off.
Just to explain fully about the situation regarding wages:
- A staff member can request to take up to a week’s holiday pay if you have it and it has been accrued. You need to request this holiday in writing by email to email@example.com .
- You as an employee will receive £29.00 per day for the first week, which will be paid and worked out on your average shift pattern over last 12 weeks. This payment what will be reviewed if we are not back at work in three months.
- As we informed you yesterday we will contact you about work in 14 days’ time which will be on Wednesday 1st April 2020.
- If you self-isolate or you have the virus you can claim sick pay ay £94.25 per week. You need to inform the office by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you need to apply for other benefits please use your lay off letter as proof.
- Next pay day will be Monday 20th April 2020.
We are thinking of you all.
Please ring if you need anything my mobile is 07973134076.
When we start up the food service we will let you know.
Eunice Finney ARAgS