Billy’s Farm Barn Disclaimer
- All children must be accompanied by a supervising adult – ideally no more than 5 children per adult
- All children remain the responsibility of their supervising adult at all times – we have areas of climbing, water, sand and animals and remind supervising adults to be vigilant
- Billy’s Farm Barn is an unique wooden play area that you will not find anywhere else! Please note that it is not a soft play area, so please ensure that your children are supervised during their stay, ensuring young children understand that wooden structures are not as soft as a soft play area.
- Please ensure that hands are washed after contact with animals with soap and water (wipes, gels and sprays are not effective)
- Please only feed the animals with specified food (animal feed & carrots) – other food could be fatal to the animals
- You are welcome to use the play equipment at your own risk. We cannot accept responsibility for any loss, damage or injury
- Amerton Farm Ltd cannot be held responsible for loss or damage to personal belongings
- Food and drinks are not permitted on the play equipment or tractor & trailer ride
- Outdoor activities are weather permitting activities and there may be times when the outdoors are not accessible
- Additional guidance and rules are displayed in certain areas
- Please help us keep Billy’s Farm Barn clean & tidy
- The management retains the right to refuse admission
- We have Zero Tolerance Policy toward rude, destructive or disruptive behaviour. Children or Adults displaying such behaviour will be asked to leave.
By purchasing entry you agree to this disclaimer