Here at Amerton Farm we are a family run business and we love to be able to support charities and fundraising where possible. Please can you ensure that you put your request in writing and on headed paper and send to;
Amerton Farm Ltd,
Stowe by Chartley,
We receive hundreds of requests each week and it is not possible to respond to all applications individually. If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks of your submission, we regret that your request has been unsuccessful.
- The request must be on headed paper, including the event name, date of event, official address and charity registration number, (if applicable).
- Please include a stamped addressed envelope or we will be unable to respond.
- Please allow at least 4 weeks for us to process your request, please bear this in mind when sending a request to allow time to receive the donation prior to your event date.
- If you are a third party or independent, i.e. holding an event on behalf of nominated charities or causes, please provide details allowing us to confirm this, e.g. if a registered charity number is provided and is on the charities headed paper.
- We are only able to donate one prize in a 12-month period.
- We do not provide cash donations.
- Please be aware that standard vouchers / admission tickets are only valid for 6 months after issuing, we are not able to extend expiry dates, no exceptions.
- Please note that we cannot accept requests by email or social media, only via the procedure listed above.